1. Hide Your Online Status From Selected Friends:So you want to chat but don’t want some people to see your online status? Simply open up the Facebook Chat and click on Friends List. Start creating a new list called BlockList.
Once the list is created, add those friends to the list that you want to appear offline to. When the list is complete, hover your mouse to the little green icon adjacent to the list and click Go Offline. Bingo! You will now appear offline to everybody in the BlockList.
2. View a Friend’s Profile Without Messy Applications:If you are like me, you often get annoyed by the dozens of silly applications that people have added to their profile. Here’s a Grease Monkey script that allows you to view any profile without all those applications. Remember: the Mozilla is a prerequisite for running Greasemonkey.
3. Display Your Facebook Status On Your WordPress Blog:Want to display your Facebook status updates on your WordPress blog? There is a plugin that does exactly that. StatusPress lets you display your status updates to a widget on your WordPress blog.
4. Access Facebook Chat Through Your Desktop:No need to go to Facebook.com if all you want to do is use Facebook chat. You can do it right from your desktop using clients like social.im , Adium or ChitChat.
5. Update Facebook Status From Firefox:If you are a firefox addict you don’t need to use any other software to update your Facebook status. Simply install the FireStatus add-on and update your status right from your browser. You can also use the Facebook Toolbar to completely manage Facebook from your Firefox browser.
6. Create A Photo Collage From Pictures Of Your Facebook Friends:Easily create a photo collage from profile pictures of all your Facebook friends using a simple Facebook app called Photo Collage.
7. Add A New friend But Hide It From Your Status Update:A great tutorial by Tim Watson walks you through the process of hiding specific actions from your status updates.
8. Schedule Facebook Messages To Be Send Later:If you want to schedule your Facebook messages to be send sometime in the future, Sendible is a great tool to do that. You can also use Sendible to schedule your status updates.
9. How To Share Flickr Photos On Facebook:My Flickr is a Facebook application that lets you display your Flickr photos and photo sets on Facebook so your friends can view and comment on them without leaving Facebook.
10. How To Download Facebook Photo Albums:Ever felt the need to download complete photo albums from Facebook. You can easily do it with either a Windows desktop application named FotoBounce or a great Firefox add-on FacePad.
11. Upload Photos On Facebook From Your Phone:All the smart phones like iPhone and Blackberry make it simple to upload photos to your Facebook account but how would you do it if you have a regular phone? Here is a great tutorial to walk you through that.
12. Magic Circles On Facebook:You might have heard about the Konami code that makes red blurry circles on your Facebook page. This might be one of the most popular Facebook hidden tricks. Here’s how to do it:
Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Enter key then press up & down & Magic circles will appear!To stop them simply reload your page.
13. Use Your Facebook Like A Pirate:Do you love talking like a pirate? You can set your Facebook to appear like a pirate page by going into Current Language Settings and setting it to English (Pirate).
14. How To Insert Cool Symbols In Your Status Updates:
Make your status updates interesting by inserting cool symbols. Simply copying them from this list and pasting in your status updates.