This article tells you how to go about a micro SD card password recovery and micro SD card password reset.
This document deals with the issue of losing password for a MICRO SD card. It is common knowledge that if the password for the card is lost then it will be blocked for further use. In such a situation, the user can interface his mobile with the PC using Bluetooth or Infrared and make the changes and find the password in the file obtained thereafter.....
Solution number one
- Go to file manager on your mobile,
- In the "Settings" option,
- Choose system folders,
- In the "System" folder, there's a file called "MMCSTORE",
- Send that to your PC using IR/Bluetooth,
- Then open it in notepad.
- The password you need for your memory card is in that file
Solution number two:1. Insert card into your phone but don't access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.(MMC)
For Micro SD : -
Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it it will not ask for password
More tips -> TIPS And TRICKS , HaCking Tips